PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Type and line training
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2017, 07:30
Moaiad331

Type and line training

Hi, anyone who knows any good companies that provides type and line training programs for ICAO CPL/IR with Frozen ATPL holders? For a reasonable price

I know many of the 'professional pilots' will go against me and start saying people like me are the reason of destroying this industry. But to be clear I am thinking of going into that path because literally there is no any other ways, now some of you will tell me to build time as a FI or just wait for the job, well I have tried to be FI and none of them accepted me because where I live the flight schools have plenty of FIs and dont need any, and I have applied for a large number of airlines world wide but none of them even replied, the reason? Because I am not European or US Citizen, in fact I was born in Middle East and here my chances to get the job are below zero. I see many European airlines that hires European low hour pilots/cadets without paying anything and I feel bad for European pilots who choose P2F path! anyway, I've waitied for long and time is passing by very quick so I need from those who have had any good experience with these companies to give some advices.

Ah and yeah by the way, I also hold FAA CPL/IR and my total hours are 278 of which 85 on Multi Engine 'for the professionals who thinks I didnt do anything to get my job' I thought two type of license and a small anoumt of extra hours would let me fly a shiny jet!
I welcome all the suggestions that could to lead into getting A job, if there are none, well? P2F?