PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ngukurr chief pilot in court
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2003, 19:51
Hiball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well having lsiened and watched over the last few days I am amazed at how the truth can be distorted by the rambling of the uninformed.

Even the court reporter can't remember what was said. The Chief Pilot was not on trial. HE was. Miss Behaviour can't get his facts right.

Props talks about RPC and we all know that is a crock! Does not exist. Air Ngukurr has an AOC and operates within that AOC. I have never had a problem with that. The new CP seems to know whats happening. Now there is a base at Darwin, less problems. Maybe the pilots are closer to the stars now?

Miss B if all you can do is repeat what some nong has written then whats the point.

The Magistrate said that Ben V "embellished" his story. Being too polite to say he was lying! Magistrate said Hone was a credible and reliable witness. Threw the charges out. Just goes to show that if you try and concoct a story just to get even with the Boss you won't succeed. CASA also has a whole lot of egg on it;s face. Not the guys from Darwin though. They don't seem to have the same desire to nail HE as does Haslam and his thugs in the investigation dept. Thats what you get when ex coppers get on the job. Statements that don't hold up - waste of time and money and those that support Vandenberg must be wondering how they will fare now.

Heard a deep voice muttering " now for an action against the liars to recover some cost" Should be interesting to see the outcome of that.

Anyway the case is over. HE has be found innocent of the charges and will no doubt be very happy with that after putting up with the bull**** that has been about over the last few months. I look forward to hearing him on 126.8 again soon.

Safe and happy flying Hone.

To the others who have prattled their lies - look out.