PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots in court over 'sex tape'
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2017, 13:25
jayteeto

Location: Liverpool based Geordie, so calm down, calm down kidda!!
Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
No no no no no no!

I'm not trying to say this type of offence should be ignored, the police should be condemned even more for any offence committed.

Some people have ZERO idea about police aviation. Let's put it simply for those of less knowledge. The observers take a job, the pilot doesn't NEED to know any details, other than a location. The observers say where they need to be geographically. If the pilot can do it aviation legally and safely, he does, if not he doesn't and says why. He doesn't need to know ANYTHING about the job. Many undercover type jobs are like this. This doesn't mean he isn't in command of the aircraft, he most absolutely IS in command. He is not the mission commander. There is a huge difference.

Do I THINK they knew what was going on??? Yup!

Was there a scenario where they may not have known??? Yup!

Can you say with 100% certainty they knew??? Nope!

If there is any doubt, there is no doubt. Not Guilty

My quote about the big scheme of things was totally misunderstood. Kim Jong Un / Mugabe / ISIS are carrying out genocide and people aren't arsed. This cop was making naughty videos, many subjects were happy to perform. It's wrong, but it's what it is.

The fact is, these people were found not guilty, guess what??? That means they are actually not guilty. I'm sure anyone who says they are may actually be committing an offence.........