PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Things must be bad at EK
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2017, 20:41
EchoKilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by exekcabincrew
Look, I didn't work in premium cabins. So let's assume they do put drinks back in the bottle.. Then the SVP Service Delivery should lose his job right?? I mean who is the ultimate responsible for service delivery? But of course how EK solves the issue? By firing the CC, the lowest rank that takes no decisions and has nothing to do with policy making. Man.. When I read about these stories my blood boils, seriously! And I left this company 3 years ago!
Every time someone asks me what is the problem of EK, my answer is "nobody takes responsibility" Instead of SVP admitting responsibility for murky policies they fire the poor girl and "problem solved" f me.. Does HH know about what is happening in his company? I mean he is paying these people salaries. Agh!
Well said. It isn't just CC - it's EVERY single department. Customer affairs is another sorry case. There is so much silo in HQ its unmentionable. Scary and am sure HH knows. Anything with a "9" in their title and above stuck on their Grade are the worst lot of scumbags. Costa is filled to the brim again. Utterly disgusting bunch of sorry morons. Don't worry the smart lot are leaving at HQ and only left with the ones that will never be hired elsewhere. The pilots will suffer coz as I mentioned before the coordinators who can't spell or turn on a PC will be left behind to take care of business.