PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK : Does anyone know what the current EPT tablet policy is?
Old 28th Jul 2017, 04:39
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the policy is to keep the EPT updated and charged, to keep the extra power pack updated and charged, to carry a large world adapter kit updated and charged, to have your own 1000 gb internet connection to keep all of the above updated and charged (the lights in my house dim under the power load and my DEWA goes way up during updates), to keep your many complaints about the EPT with IT updated and charged. From what I heard, the Stealey Wheelie, being poorly made (think name plate, wings etc.), are just falling apart under the strain of all the heavy 1990's technology so they had to stop replacing bags because THAT is the reason for the loss of profit this year.

Its totally clear now.

On the up side, you can now get your own diesel powered locomotive flight bag to carry all of the above, as long as its black of course. If only there was a Cupertino, California based company that made a better faster and more reliable tablet...sigh.

Last edited by The Outlaw; 28th Jul 2017 at 04:49. Reason: I was updating the EPT and there wasn't enough power to run it, the internet and the desktop computer at the same time!