PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Things must be bad at EK
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2017, 22:55
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nolimitholdem
Oh, good god. And how do you think your meal is brought to you, wrapped in a hermetically-sealed container? Do you think it wasn't subjected to exactly the same factors and far worse every step of the way from the catering facility to the cart to your luxuriously linen-draped tray? Give THAT a thought next time that steaming pile of machbous is dropped in front of you.

I don't condone the re-use of champagne or anything else by any means, but it was never remotely demonstrated that that was what was taking place. Just another social media warrior with a mobile, a twitter account, and something to prove.
I do not eat airplane food...first class or otherwise. Occasionally I'll eat a few nuts and fruits but thats about it. I have seen airline catering kitchens first hand and lets just say it's not my "thing".

However, on your point about the machbous...so was it paraded around the cabin offered to other passengers and put back in the oven or did it come directly from the kitchen to the linen?

Look...if you want to eat re-packaged food, wine or otherwise then please don't let my comments get in the way...go for it man, what works for you may not work for others, I just won't do it.