PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To B or not to B
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2017, 05:23
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure what happened to my post but STW, stop it!

Now, if you go read yesterdays Friday Liar, you'll see what I have been talking about. It's a clear warning! Accept what we tell you or else! HPE, TTW, PA, again, are not for us. It's a way for the company to terminate employees and/or contracts. COS 17 is coming. ARAPA will be terminated. We've been here before and all this chest thumping is honestly silly. I bet a lot will sign, as before, because they have nowhere to go and have too much invested here and simply can't leave. You should hear people talking. They already know it's coming and have already said they are staying and will get places in Tung Chung or wherever. Not that many will quit and those check and trainers that keep threatening, won't quit either. Most are really too institutionalized here.

Some MIGHT go but you're being easily replaced. That's what a majority of the check and trainers are doing now is replacing themselves and the rest of us. It's sick to watch.

Go read what has just happened at Jet Airways in India. Take a 30-50% pay cut or we will help you quit.

The HPE talks, I predict will fail, and then the tsunami will come. As I have said before, have your house in order, financially and otherwise. Do not believe the comms coming from the people department or anywhere else. It's a trick. They are trying to tell you we are all friends and when you turn around you get knifed in the back.

Guys and Gals, please, it's coming! Be ready is all I am saying.

All the best but I gots to go!