PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 6
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2017, 22:17
Teesside TinTin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may have been off here a while due to commitments in Asia, however as I have a few spare hours whilst travelling through Shanghai I thought I would make my comments on the future...

Although the terminal upgrade is going ahead I have noticed the installation of a games room, this in my opinion is not required for business travellers, after travelling continuously for work with KLM I have never seen anyone on the KLM flights wanting to play air hockey, alas this is a waste of money.

I have heard as well that KLM are once again questioning the feasibility of the route and may well look to end the contract earlier if passenger figures don't go up.

It also seems that FoDTVA are now being treat as servants to the airport with a social media policy, heavily influenced by the Peel gangsters. I am a paid up member of FoDTVA just to keep an eye on what is going on.

I still also don't understand why these members are asked to "help out" when a charter flight comes in, I've flew through many airports as have many in the UK now and I'm sure they don't need assistance to be guided through the garden shed...

Brgds
Tim