PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta Fights Back. Literally!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2017, 09:02
mmorel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you buy discounted business class ticket from your airline? The answer is no. We can get discounted business class on many airlines such as Lufthansa, Etihad, ... . I have lots of friends works for American airline, United and Delta and they can not buy a business or first class ticket.

Originally Posted by AAGpilot
Are you a pilot in the US? Sure post 9/11 the career took a huge hit financially and thus some of the luster has faded. However today's contracts do not even resemble the post bankruptcy/concessionary contracts of the decade passed. I don't know about your experience but I have never waited in line at a hotel. Always went straight to the front to sign in and grab the keys. As far as not being able to use our own companies metal for travel. I'm a commuter so I catch two flights a week to and from work with no problems. I also leave the country every 5 to 6 months on vacation, always international first class. If not my own metal, I walk up to the delta/united/southwest/JetBlue etc gate and list standby. Always met with a smiling flight deck crew that's more than welcoming. Don't know where you're getting this info.