PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta Fights Back. Literally!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2017, 15:25
Geebz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny how you ME3 pilots complain every time US interests (labor unions, airlines, etc) fight back to prevent what your airlines did to Europe, yet at the same time you come on here to complain at a near-constant rate how miserable life is working for EY/ EK/ QR... which is mostly because you are not allowed to organize and join a labor union. One whose sole purpose is to fight for your rights and benefits whilst you're out flying the line.

Talk about hypocrisy.

You can't have your cake and eat it. Only way to achieve US-level pay-rates and work rules is to hold management accountable. The only way to do that is to join a body that empowers aviators to speak as one collective voice. And since labor unions are banned in the most mE countries, your T&Cs aren't going to be improving anytime soon.

Your (ME3) rates of pay and work rules are in the dark ages. Wake up. It's ok though. We'll do the heavy-lifting and get this profession elevated, you can participate in the rising tide. But don't be under any illusions that you did anything to accomplish that. And in that same vain, we will fight, quite vigorously to expose the fraud of these open skies agreements.