PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Admin Guru = Working Hard
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2003, 04:40
WorkingHard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not admin guru I assure you. Thanks scud u like, nicely put. Far from having a down on RAF aircrew I believe the RAF trains the best pilots in the world- bar none. It is just such a pity the odd one slips through the net of quiet competence.
Deliverance - why should we not question your manner? It seems to me that the responses that have been elliceted from you suggests you have not read the questions let alone considered your reply. is this how you fly your a/c? I must say that is unlikely to be the case if you have undergone such rigorous training so why not look again at what was being said and asked?
Titan Locked - again you are wrong because I said they were utterly stupid in what they did and should be dealt with appropriately. The fact that I asked why the Reds were not warned by the appropriate radar unit (actually asking if it was common for them to get at least a RIS) somehow you have translated to a "down" on the RAF. Please tell us how that can be?
To repeat - we all share much of the same airspace and we need to be aware of each others m/o and cater accordingly. Don't take the seemingly prevalant attitude that everyone must give way to the RAF a/c. The start of the original thread was 250k below 10000 ft and really had nothing to do with the LLFJ operations except where they rose above the designated LL level.