PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 6
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2017, 15:15
Bishop01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by No-More-Bullschit
Venture...there's only one of us deluded and it ain't me (nor am I on the Peel payroll)

and we're not going to start the whole facts thing again are we?! The only person who has done that on here lately is Mr Ryan by noting the recent developments regarding staffing, terminal refurbishments etc

Rite... Why is it on here as soon as questions are asked on some of RR Comments/Speculations it all kicks off...

first off all, RR "or who ever he wants to be on here"
'yes'.. he does talk some sence, but as I've found out, he talks a lot of speculation and cant back up his comments when questioned...... so if people want to believe all of this, then no doubt they believe that Peel will plough all the money back into the Airport from the sale of the land for the houses... they've already laid down the foundations with the well timed "were keeping this airport open and its costing us 200k a month to do so shananigings"..... so no doubt a good start to their bargaining tools when asked how much they plan to put back into the Airport.. Hope I'm wrong and hope I don't have to come back on here in ten years and say "well I did tell you that" I wouldn't trust anything they say as they've had plenty of time to turn this place round.. 'well over a decade' likewise regarding the local councilor who said he'd buy back the airport if elected as mayor... Tosh! never trust a politician.... I certainly didn't fall for that rubbish and cant believe now people are having a go at the bloke..

Believe it or not I want this place to succeed but people are just getting sick of all the usual rubbish" with nothing positive to come out of the place for years... all rite getting 24hr D/Os..and doing up the terminal but no good if the Airport is still having ATC shut downs on a regular basis, driving what traffic we have away... like I've said on here a number of times.. what ever peel are doing.. "its not working as pax numbers are still dropping, so people like RR can come on here and say i've heard the Pax figures are healthy and KLM and Eastern are happy.. that's his opinion of it and if people want to believe that then crack on!!