PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training Confusions - HELP!
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2017, 09:01
w1r3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Training Confusions - HELP!

Hey everyone,

I'd like to say I'm new here however I registered over 10 years ago when first deciding to look into the industry...after several office jobs and working for myself I've managed to scrape together £75k to put to use for my dream...which is exactly what it is so please don't discredit saying "put it into a business"...I've done that, I'm bored

After looking around the web at the different schools, naturally the CAEOAA Oxford route is a little more pricey, as with the FTE Jerez intergrated.

I recently passed the symbiotic assessment with 2FLY PRO PILOT - really high scores and they offered me a place. I've done some digging on here and the last time they were reviewed was over 18 months ago - mixed messages, some saying stay away and others having a good experience....is there any CURRENT updates to them? They fall within the budget at £69,995 and take me from 0 - ATPL with a JOC.

I've already read on here about people completing doing the modular route for £40-50k...I'd be happy if I can do these back to back as I'm literally taking a year out to do the license. Even modular I'd want to be onsite somewhere, NOT distance learning.
So my second question - What exactly is required from a modular perspective to go from 0 - ATPL? I'd hate to book some courses and get to the end thinking I've missed something...

And lastly is there any other recommended schools out there anyone has used for integrated training?

Many thanks!