PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2017, 03:25
havick

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by skysook
With all due respect to the VARA pilots. You weren't on the GDOJ list 2 years ago. You didn't decide to join the group when you started with Skywest. You're only part of the group by default and now you're demanding 737 East coast bases or bypass pay in lieu? Have a good look at yourselves and where you're at. Be thankful for the win that you got (joining the group at the expense others that lost out). If the same thing happened at Qlink you can bet your ass they'd all be on the street! Let the bid import run its course and stop trying to take a mile after you were given an inch.
I think I'm the only one on here suggesting bypass pay, I don't fly for virgin/vara or in Australia anymore nor would I want to, so don't paint vara guys with that brush based on my own opinion.

I don't know the ins and outs of your Eba and seniority list hence why I asked the question. Though I do find it funny on one hand when people tout the seniority/union line then on the other hand drop other guys like a sack of **** even if they've been stapled to a seniority list. You can't have it both ways, you either run with a seniority based system or you don't.