PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A favour needed. Please read this......
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2003, 07:52
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilotwolf I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and your colleague's. You turn up and take them away and last nights one was a bit of a mess. I don't know how you guys(and girls) do it but you really do have my respect 100%.

I was speaking to the policewoman this evening who came around for the statement and she says she wouldn't like to go through what I just been through but picking up the pieces doesn't bother her at all. On the other hand, I don't know how you can come along and do that, I really don't think I have the stomach for that.

You lot are very special people indeed. The calming influence from the paramedics and police last night really helped a lot just after the incident. I don't know how you do it and I am pretty gratefull for the help your lot gave me last night.

PPPPP Thanks for the kind words. I think you are right, the good times will start to come back to my thoughts and I am just taking one day at a time right now. It was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.