PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2017, 18:32
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was there! In the smoking area and I saw a police car driving on the apron, then as I left, a police officer and a bloke in a suit (assuming some kind of high up security person) came running up the stairs from gate 31 and said "here I'll check the smoking area!

Anyway I proceed down to my gate, just as I get to the bottom of the escalator passing the lounge, they come running down shouting "along here leg it"

Nice little bit of entertainment... I then heard the easyjet girls (who were taking much interest in proceedings after the blokes ran past) talking about a group of drunks or something. Whether this was a different event or something that had just happened, I don't know. Rather amusing nonetheless.

Ah, sorry about that, I just remember looking on the EZY website and seeing an A320 seat map scheduled for the Saturday rotations, and multiple weekly rotations Summer 2016. The increase to x4 weekly for S17 must have been a recent a quiet addition! Good new though.

Still appears as if many routes lose frequency through July and August though, oddly enough.