PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What are the prospects if?
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2003, 00:19
Say again s l o w l y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baldwim, anyone who admits to a student who's paying as much as you are that they are bored. is to put it bluntly an idiot. You just don't say it, even if you think it.

Don't let my comments put you off if you wish to instruct. I'm just letting you know my opinion. I think you have a slightly different case for wanting to instruct and I'm sure you would be a good instructor.

The only problem is that at the moment you'd have to do all the CPL written exams, which is a pain in the a**e. It has stopped virtually all PPL's I know who have thought about instructing from going on with it, but if you are willing to go through all the hoops I may have a job for you!

That would really be dedication and I for one am willing to say that anyone who is prepared to go through all of that deserves to be able to instruct. It's just a shame about the class 1 otherwise I'd say do the CPL test and get the full licence.
If you don't mind me asking what is the problem? I know a few people who fell foul of the class 1 of old, but now are able to get one.