qwerty123456789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tech log
Insurances
Loan arrangement fee with BBVA
Class 1 initial fee
Sustenance during training

Before training commences

Its not an ATPL. You can't have an ATPL until you have 1500 hours. It's a CPL/IR with an MCC certificate.

It is different for everyone. For some it's minutes, some stay in the hold pool for months/years. Some don't make it to the hold pool, that is rare though.

Type rating 2 months.

That's a question a lot of CTC cadets who still don't have jobs ask themselves every day. BBVA don't care, you signed a contract that obligates you to make the agreed repayments, job or no job.

Absolutely no chance unless you get an Italian base with easyJet straight onto a European permanent contract.

Flexicrew is, I'm told, 30 at the absolute most of 900 hours a year and lots of standby duties.

Flybe is low 20's I think.

Monarch and Thomas Cook haven't dipped in for a long time.

Norwegian took a handful late last year. Employed by external agency OSM.

Ryanair don't have concrete links anymore to CTC. You can apply directly to Ryanair as a modular Pilot.

Look mate, your best bet is an MPL course. QR or easyJet. QR get paid more earlier but you have to live in the sandpit.
I believe the flexicrew pay is £32/hr (flying hours only plus standby pay). Hours aren't consistent or guaranteed but it does get you a job and allows you to build hours before being offered a permanent contract (usually after a year) or to apply for something else.