PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PR preparation for the Borghetti replacement underway
Old 19th Apr 2017, 08:21
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by coaldemon
Wow now that is thread drift. Although talking to a few of the VA boys they think that may be the approach taken if they were indeed found in J Class.
Oh please, don't talk about the war... that dumb policy whereby a crew member can't sit there even if it's the only seat left and they aren't in uniform and to move people around will cause a delay but the CEO won't travel anywhere else... pathetic... If I'm a customer I want my Pilot(s) to have the most comfortable and least fatigue inducing seat possible if I'm on the next aeroplane they're flying... I don't however give two you know whats whether their CEO is tired or not or whether his 'prestige' is affected or he doesn't want to get what looks like expensive Italian suits crumpled... a complete case of someone creating a rule which many may consider understandable if it applied to everyone but then making an exception for oneself is just a joke... and likely the other 'top' execs only get it as well because if they didn't they wouldn't have left their previous employer. This to me from the outside seems to be indicative of the skewed priorities and lack of operational focus at that company... where the CEOs comfort is more important than avoidance of crew fatigue or am I being too harsh???

Last edited by AerialPerspective; 19th Apr 2017 at 08:23. Reason: sp