PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry FO
Thread: Direct Entry FO
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2017, 17:49
Luggage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ADFUS
So let me guess this straight.

You are on a work visa in the US (2 years was it?) with absolutely NO CHANCE of progressing into a mainline carrier. You have been bouncing around the world looking for a job (Cebu, Macau, DHL, AJX, KA, CX) after you paid for an a320 type rating and got some hours in it (why only a few hundred?).

Now after finding out that in CX you will be behind a couple of hundred SOs for command you got your panties in a twist and started spewing insults on the forum.

With an attitude like that how will you ever survive as an SO in QANTAS? How's the application going so far?

Edit: Wishing you all the best for the 2018 Diversity Visa lottery.
Hahahahahah....what a tool.

Err..I have a green card, secondly never paid for a rating in my life as I stated in an earlier post (dont abide by p2f and screwing my fellow pilots over).

Thirdly have many options and interviews lined up in the US with very good TA rates unlike you on you CX/KA salary in a place thats as expensive as NY.

Would never ever join QF as an SO even though I respect the airline. SO is just a complete and utterwaste of time. Why would I do that with 1000's of jet hours....wake up man.

I would gladly work for QF but equally happy at Hawaiian airlines, Delta, Fedex, UPS, JetBlue, Virgin America, Alaska, Southwest...all good airlines.

Already have an interiew with a US major so CX, DHL, Cebu...not very high on my list.

Unlike you, I have options..

Hows life in that polluted dump you now call home..hahahahahha!!