PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Port Hedland AFIS wind back
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2017, 09:40
Capn Bloggs

Received 77 Likes on 45 Posts
Yes yes yes LB just because I don't answer within 5 seconds doesn't mean I'll never be back, I do have a life outside Prune.

It's on your on your electronic WAC because it has been overlaid by the App. It's not on the paper WAC.
Point taken.

To put this an even different way, is the only chart in Ozrunways that depicts the Broadcast Area for YPPD the ERC?
Yes it is. So what? Too hard to click across to the ERC to see what is going on at YPPD (or many other places) for airspace, including shock horror the existence of a BA? Caution, there's a whole bunch of them in the NT!

As I asked before but didn't get an answer... how would you know about the existence of a tower at YPKA? Because you read about it on Prune? Come on.

Especially with these electronic gizmos, you have no excuse for not knowing what's going on at a location, especially a person of such intellect that uses "analogous" and "sophistry".

My point is: The composite charts will 'pick up' and depict every charted boundary associated with a mandatory procedure. All except one.
Well hop to it, get your local RAPAC to raise it with the powers-that-be.

Last edited by Capn Bloggs; 7th Apr 2017 at 10:49. Reason: Increased the level of "sophisticated" punctuation.