PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Interview Change?
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2017, 07:58
A3301FD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aviationluver:

As a US citizen working in the USA you enjoy 1st world labour protection. You have accountability (i.e. those who are complete f**ktards generally don't last that long).

Coming to Hong Kong Pong - there is no labour law protection, managers are lunatics that inspire one to commit violence upon them if the chance were to arise, and your contract was last used by someone else as toilet paper. You have no rights, no redress.

As previous posters have mentioned, the USA is or about to undergo a major hiring boom in the legacy carriers. Hang in for that...your quality of life (work, family, medical) will be much better.

Don't worry about "The Donald" - he has 4 years to either prove he was right or wrong, possibly shorter if he really screws the pooch.

I hear what you say about being treated like a child at a regional...magnify that exponentially to a 'premium' carrier and you have CX. I urge you in all sincerity to think carefully about coming to CX

If you do come to CX...could you kindly identify yourself a few years later so that we can all say "Told you so..."