PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legend !
Thread: Legend !
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2017, 13:18
JayTee777300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by McNugget
Yeh, because it isn't rocket science anymore.
Jesus Christ McNugget! By the fact you've been here 6 years I'm assuming you are HKPA. We have just rolled HKPA into contact compliance because apparently you guys are on a **** deal and can't afford to live in HK (which I believe by the way!) yet here you are bragging about how much you paid and how easy the job is! What's it gonna be? If you are getting paid so well and are obviously flush with cash then what the hell are we doing in contact compliance for you?

Either;
(a) you are on here as a management mole, or
(b) you are on here kicking home goals left, right centre.

Here's a little tip for negotiating. If you want a company to pay you more don't go on a public forum bragging about how much you earn. Which is why I'm thinking (a) you are a management mole... Because no one is that dumb (btw... Your pay figures appear a little embellished to me... Probably should pick more believable figures for a FO3).

We've got some guys on here complaining that CC/TB is screwing their upgrade, yet they are the self same demographic that just forced us into adding HKPA to CC thereby potentially extending it.

I'm confused as to what you guys want from us? It appears everything.