PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular Pilot training advice (Finance)
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2017, 13:43
spaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys! I´ve forgoten about this post!!! So an updated for those who wrote before, I´m currently in Botswana, in my first job as a pilot, flying an GA8, and with some expectations to get in the C208 within a year or 2. So really really happy!!

About schools in US:
PPL (National Air College) San Diego CA, It was recommended to me, by my brother in law, when he worked as an instructor in USA some years ago, however it was quite crappy when I attended ... so not any more recomended.

Time Building San Diego CA: As I didn´t want to continue with that school, moved to another to do some hours, so ended on Learn to Fly San Diego, the owner is really nice chap, and although not as cheaper than NAC, the personal aspect was way much better.

IFR/CPL/ME Florida Flyers ST Agustine FL: As I didn`t have the same flexibility than when I did PPL, I´ve search for something closer to Europe, and with cheaper flights, so somthing on East Coast, after reading some reviews on Internet, I gave them a chance for IFR, and I felt in Love with both staff, fleet, and location, so I went year after year back to do CPL and ME.

Sea Plane Tavares FL: As mentioned on the post, I spoiled my self with Sea Plane rating, this time done in Tavares with Jones Brother Seaplane Adventures.

Last edited by spaflyer; 31st Mar 2017 at 14:02.