PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legend !
Thread: Legend !
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2017, 04:53
Betsy and Nikki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by McNugget
I didn't think I'd get better at all
Strangely enough, I joined expecting better over time. The global market led me to such a conclusion. Funnily enough, that has happened.
Which one is it? As I previously mentioned to Xwindldg, prior research would have broadened your knowledge.

However, as an FO3, please do tell me where I'd make 115,000 a month, plus p-fund and allowances elsewhere. I reckon I've got m ear to the ground, but obviously you know best.

Also - do advise me of which jobs out there I'm not qualified for. 4500hrs 777, 3000 right seat. 1700+ in GA. Batchelors and Masters degrees. I would love to hear all about it (again).
That is all very good however it is not for me to worry about, rather it is for you to worry about. If you are not happy, then leave. That is what's best.

You must have joined after 2011 as someone who is now on FO3, had a short stint as an S/O (2yrs) compared to some others that were +4yrs. If you are not contempt with gaining experience from the right seat, earning a stable income, travelling the globe and simply being in a rush to get your Command rather than riding out the cycles that the aviation industry brings, then may I suggest that you go to other airlines that offer a quicker command. Maybe the ME as it's closer to home.

While you're at it, a few yarns from your days in the military wouldn't go amiss.

Oh, that's right, they would.
That's all good and well but I've never been in the military. Though, listening to their stories would be a lot more interesting rather than listening to you complain how you have been hard done by