PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pilots have got no balls!
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2003, 10:49
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Given the unfortunate position the 49ers found themselves in was the direct consequence of AOA turpitude then the AOA had a moral obligation to support them (the 49ers). There was plenty in the coffers to do that - if - that same capital was not to be spent in other ways ie more industrial mischief. Just be thankful you weren't one of them, I hear you say, interesting that as I hold no fears for my job and I hold no fears for my fellow aviators either in that regard, so long as the AOA doesn't do something else that is silly. That ludicrous ban was never justifiable in the form it took. As I have said previously a Claytons ban, you know the ban you have when you don't have a ban. So name calling, cheap pot-shots and selective mis-quotation aren't helping the situation. And snouts in the trough - come on that's the pot calling the kettle black isn't it. Just a comment on your post - sorry in advance - if you use comparisons to justify argument then you must compare like things, the old apples to apples and oranges to oranges. Your comparison is pure emotion and neither chronologically nor logically linked. The Readers Digest Book of Writing Skills is worth perusal, it also has a good chapter on resumes.