PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legend !
Thread: Legend !
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2017, 02:56
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xwnd - you'e only a member of the AOA to be seen as "one of the boys", nothing more. You've demonstrated your disapproval on their stance on CC and the TB, etc... The main issues of this and other threads. The AOA opposed your existence at CX due to C-Scale: the very lowering of credentials that you are. So it's ironic that you pay money to a body that a) opposed you being at CX and b) you oppose their direction and stance is laughable. I'm sure that percentage of your salary that is paid to the AOA won't make a different if a member of the GC puts 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar of their soy latte tomorrow - but good of you for thinking you're one of the fellas!

Ice - how "wonderful" I am? That's a very colourful word! Am I "gleeful" and "exuberant" as well? Or did you we disturb you from a Judy Garland movie marathon? No, I never said my decision was "wonderful". I used experience, credentials and integrity to make my decision. I know my decision was the right one. Just as I know that submitting my bank details in response to email promising me a share in a lucrative gold mine in Africa is plain DUMB. Whilst C-Scale and such emails are the same, guys like Xwnd would still be running around Africa with a shovel in his hand getting angry about how he's been hard done by....