PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have an RA-Aus Pilot Certificate and moving to Sydney; Looking for somewhere to hire
Old 25th Mar 2017, 05:18
jonkster

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
I don't know about specific aircraft and cannot comment on the actual schools or experience but regarding places close to Sydney, I think Gostner Aviation at Camden does RA-Aus training, there may be others at Camden too. (I used to know Gostner Aviation when it was Joe Gostner was running it many, many years ago but do not know about what it is like now - Camden is a nice place to fly, it has landing fees though now).

A little bit further out from Camden and The Oaks would be a hot bed of RA-Aus I think.

Looking at https://www.raa.asn.au/fly-with-us/f...hools/nsw-act/ there is also one at Bankstown (Soar Aviation) that I know nothing about. Again there may be more people doing RA-Aus stuff at Bankstown. Bankstown is a large aerodrome.

Also try Warnervale and Wollongong but that would depend on where in Sydney you are (Wollongong could work if you are around Sutherland/Shire, Warnervale if on upper North Shore maybe)?