PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Electronic Carry-on ban (inc. UAE)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2017, 17:22
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Airmann

Hmmm...except many Americans are former Iranians/Iraqis/Afghanis/Somalians/Nigerians/etc etc etc...do we hate them too? Or just the European Americans? I can't keep up. Maybe you didn't think your silly anti-US comment through too clearly?

Anyway, I have to chuckle at the instant leap to blame Trump and protectionism and blah blah blah oh those poor ME3 victim airlines, and so on and on.

My personal bet is that it just MAYYYYyyyy have something to do with this fine upstanding gentleman Abdullahi Abdisalam Borleh being caught on airport "security" cameras (quotes due to said airport being Mogadishu) being handed a laptop loaded with explosives by another fine upstanding member of society, one of the personnel entrusted with upholding "security" at the airport.

Daallo Airlines Flight 159

Did everyone forget how a few things changed after they found explosives/atempts in LAG's, shoes, and underwear?

Nahhhh. Let's go with the "blame American airlines" meme. More popular these days and everyone knows truth is decided by how many people believe something.