PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation’s Future. Navy blue singlets, thongs, and hankies tied around your head?
Old 22nd Aug 2003, 09:10
robair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a bunch of hot air!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason thier is so much of this unprofessionalism is directly as a result of the AFAP's behavior since 1989!
They ran a poorly managed stike, lost and as a result shafted the careers of those they were suposed to defend
I know many good blokes that had that hapen thanks to the AFAP.
All they seem to do is sit on their aging behinds call poeple names bitch moan groan about the way others stuffed their careers. well gues what ? you stuffed it up yourselfs
Because of this no body wants to join a union that does this for is members. As with most other industries when you don't have union suport the workers do get shafted.
I have heard some stories of the way these "profesionals" have behaved since then and you guys Disgust me
You are meant to be proffesional you want to be treated as proffesionals, WELL BEHAVE LIKE ONE!
I'm with next generation, I am in this game for the love of it. I try to act as proffessional as I can and yes good thing are hapening for me.
I for one will not be jioning the AFAP and that is comming from a suporter of the union movement
Thats my hot air relief for today