PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B787 - FLL based
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2017, 19:44
Direct Bondi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iaveight,

My comment regarding “putting food on the table” was empathy directed at someone I thought, wrongly, may have no other choice than to accept the rubbish OSM offer and Norwegian’s pilot rental, job security fear culture. However, given your condescending reply and statement;

Bondi - regarding putting food on table, I think we all are hence why we work for a living.
If you are asking whether I need the cash ASAP then NO, I am on full wack till the end of March, my company was understanding of my move. If that were the case I wouldn't have resigned my 737 position in the UK and moved to the States. We are not hurting for money and my wife does very well
Clearly, you are not deserving of any empathy. You may even be an opportunist looking to enhance your Norwegian 787 chances by relocating to Florida. If so, you are exactly the type Norwegian is looking for. The earlier character assessment by shedsd330 of those applying may also be applicable.

My “good luck” wishes are withdrawn. Furthermore, it is my hope that unionized US pilots do indeed produce a Norwegian booklet of names for future reference, should you or any others apply to a US airline in the future. Hopefully, your name will be at the top.