PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - King Air down at Essendon?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2017, 11:55
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see the figures across the whole business. Operations, landing charges, power, water, maintenance, upgrades to runways, rent from your business and the non aviation occupiers. By the way, we do pay council rates and non avaiation tenants also get levied a land tax...

The truth is we loose money operating the airfield. A lot of money. We make money with the non aviation tenants and that income subsidies the airfield operations.

So who pays? Do you want your landing and parking charges to double. (Still won't get us to break even by the way - I've run the model)

No government is going to resume our (or any other) airport lease.

Happy to discuss.
You're a ********, and the people you work for are maggots. You have no right to those assets. I and every taxpayer owned those assets before you parasites were given them. You prance around saying 'if it wasn't for us they'd be sold off' you hero. Airports are essential infrastructure, like highways. Truth is, you get airports for peppercorn rates and still can't make them work, 3rd rate clowns who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Go and 'run your model' elsewhere arseclown.