PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - King Air down at Essendon?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2017, 06:43
Blrdman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, this is my first post, and yes, i once saw a plane, so please take my comments with a grain of salt.

What I see:

With reference to the female witness that reported the aircraft rocking from side to side. Listen very carefully to what she says. Where she was, what she did and what she saw. Anyone remember the chk chk girl. If not google it, in short she was an apparent witness to an incident, turns out she fabricated the whole story.

The footage linked in post #219 is very deceiving, but if you look closely at google earth maps you can see exactly where this car was on Bulla Rd. You can use signs, road markings such as arrows, intersections, trees, guard rails etc etc.

Yes, I understand the car is moving, but the aircraft in the footage grows in size much more than the surrounding objects in the footage. This tells me the aircraft is not only moving left to right but has significant forward movement, towards the car.

Look closely at what appears to be the main gear just before the aircraft goes out of sight. It looks to me like the aircraft crosses Bulla Rd at close to maybe 45 degrees and with the left wing a little low.

edit: chk chk boom girl

Last edited by Blrdman; 22nd Feb 2017 at 07:07.