PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA 855 operated by Titan Air
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2017, 17:12
pax britanica

Received 49 Likes on 22 Posts
Crew meal

I did fly on Gib Air operated flights a couple of tiems and the crew were very good, the point I am making is that youcan only stretch branding so far
if its not BA plane
Not BA pilots
Not BA cabin crew

If it all boils down to just a BA ticket that is in my mind too far and verging on deception. My Caribbean experience was just the cabin crew but peoplel finding themselves ona different plane with different livery and different flight deck and cabin crew are entitled to think just how BA this is.

I made a point of not suggesting that Titan , who on the basis of comments on Pprune are perfectly competent and TC who are a big operation anyway but I have never heard of the third operator used and I just dont think BA do themselves any good by relying on the small print in conditions of carriage, especially at a time when they are finding it harder and harder to distinguish themselves from Aer O Leary and big orange . In fact in the short haul market and depending on actual availability and pricing I would say that easyJets Upfront product is the best out there for leisure/holiday travel in Europe