PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2017, 07:32
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Contempt is probably too strong a word, but it is an emotion that is very similar to this when I hear and see the promotion of half truths and outright falsehoods with respect to life here.
The willing participants are merely reflective of the vile culture that exists in large portions both within and outside of EK and I find the whole idea of being a "star" in a recruitment video rather odd, but then there seems to be more than a few square pegs trying to fit into round holes hereabouts.
I genuinely believe that the place is as much to blame as is EK, it seems to create monsters of all persuasions, you know who I mean, that awful woman who wears to much makeup/bling who can't understand why little Jonny/Mohammed/Javed is always misbehaving at school and home...it doesn't matter how many IPads...ice creams...or mobiles phones he has...the maid just can't seem to control his tantrums while mummy is busy.
But if you don't like it leave.....it doesn't need changing, there's a new one born every minute.