PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2017, 16:07
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harry,

Who was bullied? Did Nolimit bully her a few posts back?

And what does my career path have to do with anything in THIS thread?

I disagree with you with regard to your statement "Just because she appeared on promotional videos does not tie her into the Company for life." I'm afraid so ol' bean but I think it does. She signed off on any rights to the video and the company now owns that footage and her image. She is, or was not ignorant to that fact at the time and yes, it does tie her to this company for life.

Another point you have conveniently avoided was my position of a balanced factual video which to be fair should state the good with the bad. Seems you were too interested in making smart remarks about my days of yore!

As for professional pilots, they're just same as doctors and lawyers. Know a couple of each and if you think pilots talk crap...its the way it happens in all walks of life.

Anyway did she deserve all that crap you speak of? Who's to say. If the company was different then maybe not. But there are a lot of pissed off people in the ranks (and for many good reasons), she made her choice and with that she opens herself to the good, the bad and the ugly.