PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2017, 14:08
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow Harry,

Being a little sensitive are we?

What was so " immature, lacking of basic respect and overall aggressive tone" about nolimitholdems post? It seems to me the only thing he posted was that she left for another airline.

It might be that she made such a great impression on you for that ONE time you flew together and that's great, but you (even you Harry) have to be smart enough to realize that anyone who puts their head above the trench in this operation runs the risk of getting a swift kick to it.

Personally, I don't have a lot of respect for "poster girls/boys" especially in this operation, it just seems like its a sellout for the wrong reasons combined with a lot of false pre tense and that is not fair to those on the outside looking in. I might partially share your sentiment if the actors showed an ounce of fairness and balanced the fallacy with the facts such as the 110 hour months, lack of decent leave, management mentality and about 20 other negatives. I'll assume it was just an oversight and they forgot to mention it.