PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2017, 13:18
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nolimitholdem

I suppose you attribute her leaving is based entirely due to dissatisfaction with Emirates?

I doubt for one minute you might consider various other factors, one of which might well be her attitude to fellow 'colleagues', or to the point, their 'attitude' towards her.

Whatever your gripes and issues with this Company, the immaturity, lack of basic respect and overall aggressive tone shown towards her and others that have been chosen to support 'the brand', is disappointing. It's nothing more than internet bullying and all done under the convenient handle of anonymity. Please don't come back with the expected 'she left herself open when she agreed' line. She probably wasn't expecting such vitriolic comments from so called colleagues. I have had the pleasure of flying with Ashley only once before. I found her to be a more than capable pilot, professional in appearance and attitude, and with nothing to prove other than to enjoy life and make the best of what opportunity brings.

Jealousy takes many forms but the poison you and some others show to anything positive on these forums is more a reflection on your own bitter and unhappy lives rather than theirs. Constant negativity is a cancer and it spreads. I'm all for telling it as it is but the rubbish that pervades these forums is, at times, beyond belief. Perhaps you should take a leaf out of Ashley's career book and move onto something different if life here no longer offers what you want.

I for one will be wishing her well in her new career, wherever that may be!

Harry