PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKPA
Thread: HKPA
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 11:04
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pac: first & foremost this is a public forum. Whilst you may think you need to live in Neverland before being permitted to read the book or comment, that's not quite the case on "public" forum.

I (re)entered this debate as I wished to comment & expose your arrogance. You believe, as you've written it more than once, that only those on the HKPA may comment. No, sorry! Are "entitled" to comment. Whilst you think entitlement is by virtue of arrogance, it's not. Your ignorant efforts to demand more than what you contractually applied to receive, begged to receive, & then defend to receive is pathetic. The B-Scale pilot's are fighting for only what they are contractually entitled to &/or what has been agreed to in prior official negotiations. Yet you with your C-Scale contract that you've been in HK for what? 12 months (going by your interview date as you broadcast on the wannabe forum)? Yet you use the words "entitled"?

Then you boast of your illustrious experience which CX deem you good enough only to be in the same pool as < 500 hr kids. How proud you must be.

Lastly, I commented because you as well as Larry & Moe believe that your efforts to demand a better remuneration package has no bearing on the rest of the pilot body. That they're not "entitled" to comment. Your existence is a serious & undeniable threat to their COS. But you don't see it nor care.

McFly other other hand, he's done more than enough to warrant his own reputation. Tell you where I work? Why? You think I'll submit a CV for you?

So what's wrong with wanting to better your own remuneration package you ask? Nothing. But you simply can't polish a t^rd.