PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKPA
Thread: HKPA
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 08:43
McNugget

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChinaBeached
A rebuttal from 3 likeminded C-Scalers who exist only as the dregs left over from what others refused to accept & what you lapped up and said thank you for.

I use facts and your own histories to argue against you. You haven't the same ability.

iPhones, tablets - whatever. Ignorance is as ignorance does. Each of you argue for your right to cr@p on your colleagues for your own gain. One of you is illiterate, but that's the phone's fault? What next? The Pokemon stole your Vol-8?

Your career will forever be marked as a C-Scale iCadet who took a low-life package that others refused to accept. Unions throughout the world have a name for that.

Loser? In the eyes of the likes of you 3 that's a compliment. I've never sh!t on my colleagues, never undercut the market to get a job, never looked to benefit at the expense of others. If my character wouldn't be accepted in your clique then thank you! If you classify yourselves as winners for how your career exists then all the more pathetic shame. My career will never be stained as yours forever is.

Let's see if I can be right again about the implications of C-Scale. Let's see what you do to your colleagues in the near future, say over the next 3-5 years.

Now lets see this fight for your HKPA and the ramifications to the wider pilot body? CX bought the lowest ebb of the wannabe world so what makes you think they see you deserving of more than you bent over to receive in the first place? And you think Swire have a history of giving away money when they don't have to? When the likes of you ignorant self serving and arrogant fools exist to take what they offer in the first place? Only at the expense of your colleagues will you benefit. You know that but you don't care.

(And McScab - yes you are. I've seen your posts and I've seen your replies. You deny it here but not there. In fact you argued to dig yourself out of a hole once exposed even after being called out).
You can think whatever makes you happy. You're wrong, again. I, however, am correct in calling you a loser.

Please keep coming back. And while you're at it, tell us where you work again?

Oh, yeah...