PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA Rep joins BA management
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2003, 21:31
Youwererobbed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Land ASAP which part of the original post was rumour? It was all fact or I wouldn't have put it here. The main point is, however much you like or respect RH, he must have had a conflict of interests whilst negotiating on one hand with BA with regard to his management job (remember first contact with Uncle Rod was 1st Aug) and his BALPA negotiations.

There should be a period of time between someone leaving BALPA and taking up a position with "the other side". Common decency would lead most to take that view. Do you not find it worrying that our chief negotiator has changed sides? I think it IS naive to believe that RH won't be suppling BA with info regarding our 2003/4 pay deal. It will be interesting to see how good a deal it turns out and who now takes over the Chairmanship of the BACC.....maybe another self promoter with BA management as his final goal.

RH's motivation can't be the well being of the FC community or he'd still be in BALPA. I'm always suspicious of anybody who gives up flying to work behind a desk........!