PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contractair and Resourcegroup always late with payment
Old 27th Jan 2017, 19:51
MikeA320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been working for them for one year. The contract was written very good for them and very bad for me. When I asked for some things to be changed, I was completely ignored. This is usually also the case when you ask for something they don't want to do. One of the big problems for me was also a very small retention of employees in this company. Every issue I had, I usually had to explain to two or three people before it was done. Not because they would transfer me to the next person, but because the first two gave notice before my issue was resolved. They are also very creative of interpretation of the contract. You will always be the one to be scr**ed at the end. Also they will be very unhelpful if you ask them to do something they are not used to do. My experience in one year is that this company is extremely unprofessional. If I would not leave the airline that I was working for, I would request to change the contracting agency. If you can choose, take someone else.