PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B787 - LGW based
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2017, 02:14
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marvelman and Direct Bondi,

Please stop your constant de-railing of this topic. Besides your ridiculous formatting (both of you), which makes it almost impossible to read your posts, you are not contributing anything to the terms and endearments of Norwegian 787 based in LGW. Your constant vendettas are boring and this is not the forum for your soapbox postulating. If you wish to spout forth on all things union etc with NAS then open your own thread in a different section so others don't have to have your constant interruptions on the Ts & Cs of this airline. You've both got some sort of bug to bear with the company (although from New York and Sydney I can't really see the connection to LGW and you've both refused to say why constantly dip your oars in) but your sniping at every turn is ruining the thread for everyone else.

All pilots should be very aware of the pros AND the cons of any airline and I am not, for one moment, saying that the poor pay, lack of days off, absence of pension etc should not be promulgated. What I am saying, however, is your constant news links to union news or what's happening in the USA with Trump etc should have their own subject heading, so that we might ignore your tedious rants and concentrate on the subject.