PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKPA
Thread: HKPA
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2017, 18:37
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And again, Pedalz: you're welcome to your opinion. So it's amusing that you see yourself above "pulling yourself" because your opinion about so many topics is deemed worthy yet others' not - just going by your illustrious holier than thou opinions / past posts on this site.

Yes, I walked away. I did what you wish others would & what you most likely "pull yourself" over a beer at the pub when discussing T&C's with your buddies. "I'm going to...." but you never do. You say "Thank you" & lube up for the next "you're welcome".

Some stand up for themselves & defend against utter bull$hit. Others find excuses to accept & justify it. Respect? You want myself & others in the wider airline world (not just CX) to respect those who contribute to the detriment of the industry? Nah mate. I don't have the ignorant audacity to ask for a sh!t sandwich, beg to eat it, defend the right to eat, sign a contract to do so & then demand a lobster roll.

Cadetships have been around for a very long time. The CX cadetship, as defined by your hero RH, quoted it as it's sole purpose to provide an avenue for HK locals into aviation (CX). It was then turned into a method to pay less for pilots when they opened it up to the global market. So stop saying that "cadetships have been around for 50 years" to defend the indefensible. To compare CX's money grab cadetship scheme as equivalent to anything remotely reputable is ridiculous. Even you can't deny that.

A united AOA? Impossible. You're all too factioned & greedy to think of anyone but yourselves. History is the greatest indicator here. Warham wrote about it & nothing has changed. So forgive me for not joining you for a self defiling session so you can slap each other over the raping of a once great airline.

The "real enemy" as you put it is greed. Spineless greed to look after yourselves first & foremost. If you want 25 year housing go out & get it. Go on. What's stopping you?? It's a united pilot body to activly & vigorously defend what is yours that is stopping you. But you'll just sit back & say "I'm going to...." do abso-effing-lutely nothing. So stop pulling yourself about who the real enemy is when you have an intimate chat with him in the mirror every day. Do what I did. Go on. Walk away. We both know you won't. Accusing others of "pulling themselves" by exposing the truth cuts too close & easier to name call & cower into the shadows.

TurningFinal: which C-Scaler respected my experience, my efforts, my > decade of pursuit to achieve a goal? Name 1. You want equality but have ZERO concept of the term, what it means or the humility required to do so. The numbers of C-Scale members at CX will & has turned you / them into bullies. They want a level playing field when they cr@pped on the airline, the industry & colleagues to get the seat. Respect? They don't know the meaning of the word let alone application.

".....how about instead you take them under your wing and teach them a few things. They will respect you for it and it may just be your saving grace."

So the real pilots need to find ways to earn respect from C-Scale iCadets?? You really are that obnoxious & conceipted? "Saving grace"? You have to be kidding!!? How about shutting up, stop moaning about the contract you begged for, stop telling everyone how you're going to Emirates & stop the rot about being hard done by. You're getting exactly the contract you signed.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 20th Jan 2017 at 19:33.