PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Head of CMP program resigns
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2017, 03:45
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Avius and crwkunt, you stole my speach that I was writing in my sleep last night trying to watch the Hateful Eight.

This resignation was during the week where all the TUs, HKAOA excused themselves, were meeting to discuss the CMP. It does not appear to have gone well. Now you would think the company would say nothing but this will make for a great Friday update to announce further
delay to the CMP.

I believe the CMP is going to be used for punishment and control. This is why IM left. It's for them not for us. The efficiences of the CMP will not be used as that means giving up control. Most people dealing with this company eventually realise what corrupt and lying ruthless people they are. I also believe it's why we don't have 748is. Boeing was not willing to just give them away and eventually walked away.

Contract compliance has just really angered them and they simply are retaliating. SOs are being told an extra two years now as the resources are used for DEFOs and those eligible to upgrade quickly to FO. This is how they have treated the training ban. Don't actually fix anything, just keep bashing your employees. "I've come to complain, sorry, it's getting hit over the head lessons here"! They just can't help themselves.

It's not going to get better. They just don't care. They'll burn it to the ground before they EVER capitulate to us. Is anyone paying attention to the exodus going on??? I watched Titanic the other night and after shock, reality finally set in that Titanic is in fact sinkable and is sinking right now. Time to get off, beat the ques elsewhere, and not drown.

Only a mirracle can save us now and Obi One is dead. "Frightened you'll be"!

Last edited by The Visionary; 11th Jan 2017 at 04:18.