PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Command upgrades at Jet2
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2016, 16:06
Mr Good Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, that's really both interesting and intriguing - as I've been here only a year and have the absolute polar opposite experience to what you have stated.

I joined as a DEC having worked previously for two of the world's biggest airlines and have nothing but positive experiences of the training, management and my colleagues. The flight deck gradient is exactly right, the first officers in general are very knowledgeable and extremely supportive, the cabin crew are happy and friendly, and the few members of management that I have met are open to ideas and friendly to deal with. This is all based on my experiences in the last 12 months since I joined. I have heard however that a while back things were not as they are now.

Just out of interest, where did you guys work previously? The terms and conditions here are pretty good compared to the intensity and difficulty of the work, and almost as good as the airlines flying twice as much at nasty times of day. At this present time it's the best job I've had... hope it stays this way...
🙏