PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest Fleet Forum rumor
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2016, 16:07
Cloud Bunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 777boyindubai
Exactly. I am referring to the two Mafias. Emirates. English managed Indian run and the employees suffer. I am no racist. I also mentioned AAR. Emirati. Nothing against anyone because of passport or religion. Brits at EK ultra destructive. Look at Cathay, GF and now EK.
So what nationality would create the utopian existence you seek? Which nationality on this earth is perfection personified? German? Lufthansa not so hot at the moment, Pilots striking. Italian perhaps? Yeah cos Alitalia is the perfect model of how to run an airline. French? Yep all is rosy in Air France isn't it. Australian? QANTAS are actually doing okay, oh wait they're Irish.
What needs to occur here is a change of PERSONALITY not nationality. This may come as a huge surprise to you but each nation on this planet is made up of the good the bad and the ugly and the current incumbent has taken this place in the wrong direction for sure. His nationality though has nothing to do with it - his predecessor was by all accounts exactly the person that is required right now. Was he not the SAME nationality?
We can all gripe but how about we leave the tiny minded casual racism out of it eh? And actually use some of the intelligence we're supposed to have to formulate well rounded, intelligent arguments? Right now the EK pilot community is coming across as a bunch of brain dead numpties.