PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Head of CASA AVMED Resigned Too Soon...
Old 1st Dec 2016, 14:04
inxs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GregP - I seem to be going through what you went through in Nov last year. I reckon that the CRI matrix is a crock and and easy excuse to purge pilots, especially older ones, clean out of the air. I have been made to undergo numerous extra tests at great expense to myself, only to be told to do some again. And that includes undergoing an angiogram only for my GP to say that it is crystal. Naturally, all of this takes time and money. But you think the avnazis care ? nope...its not them affected, why should they care...
They appear to use this matrix, with great delight, as a deterrent to anyone interested in aviation whether they be young or old. It appears that they go through a lot of 'Drs' up in the castle but doesn't take them long to adopt their old bolshevik ways.
That said, I think I am done...I cant do any more than whats asked of me, I'm spent and broke, and casa avmed wins again.
To those who say " whats the fuss", your turn WILL come as what CreamPuff points out.
Finally, to seal my point on this thread, have a read of this + comments - its gold:
Pilot numbers indicate a major fall in aviation « Assistance to the Aviation Industry