PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Type rating of choice - hypothetically
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2003, 01:22
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Money canbuy you a job!!!!!

Haha haha haha hahahahaha,

What a load of tosh. Money can't buy you everything is the type of thing people say when they have money.

Rubbish money can buy you almost everything that you ever wanted and for all those who believe that money can't buy you love and happiness well more fools you.

More to the point why aren't you working to invent the longer lasting light bulb or the cure for cancer.

Anyway my point is from the low hours persepctive. I would do just about anything (legal) to get that 1st job if I were you. If that means paying for the rating well, pay for it.

Yes all you airline pilots out there who say, 'But it makes the industry harder to get into for others.' Yes life is hard, those who want to get on will find the money whatever it takes. Do you think barristers and doctors find it easy paying for thier career progression. Yes they reap the rewards but they also earnt them.

Those who are good enough, who can find the money will make it. There arent exactly airlines going out of business from lack of pilts now are there.

So for all you poeple out there sitting on thier principles with 3000+ hrs. Stop looking down at the things we do to get to be you. You are the industry and I don't see you out on strike due to the poor terms and conditions offered to newbies. I only see you sending chastising threads.

Let's get amongst it gentlemen. I'll pay 20k for a 737-NG rating