PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 19th Nov 2016, 20:40
Qtr Life Crisis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@maverick97 - I recently asked the same questions about employment statistics, while I was unable to find anything on modular employment rates (obviously a lot harder) I was encouraged by the fact that RTO's that offer intergrated programs are held to standards under the law in regard to misrepresentation. While I was not encouraged by their websites which offer little employment information I'm happy to say that upon attending many open days around Europe almost all the intergrated operators disclosed both their total intake numbers for the last 5 years along with their employment rates (including carriers). For the last two years it was very encouraging (obviously not before that!) but it was also accompanied by very honest warnings about waiting times and potential market shifts. I recently enrolled in one of the courses and I'm looking forward to it while at the same time remaining cautiously optimistic about the job prospects at the end!

P.s no one once used the words pilot shortage!

Go to open days, they are great